[NSRCA-discussion] dupont centuri ????

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Sun May 21 14:40:30 AKDT 2006

 I bought some Dupont Centuri paint to use with Ultracote, think I got the wrong thing I was trying to do a quick one day paint job for electric, I've been told I should have gotten the Dupont Chroma base for the quicker drying and no need for fuel proof.
 Anyone use either? Results? Weight between Centuri and Chroma Dupont website shows Centuri lighter than Chroma, been told just the opposite.
 Before anyone says Radio South and concept this is to match Ultracote per roll so tying to get the best match and local.
 Thanks

Steven Maxwell