[NSRCA-discussion] Pinwheel?

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 15:34:24 AKDT 2006

Well I was trying to figure out how you could even make a plane do it. Going to go watch these guys show in Denton tx this weekend so maybe I can ask ;)

"White, Chris" <chris at ssd.fsi.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Should be easier to judge
.wonder what the entry criteria would be????:)
  Thanks for sharing!
  Chris