[NSRCA-discussion] BRIO 10 NIB with Power System FS

Jim Stovall falcondoc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 17 18:38:19 AKDT 2006

I have a NIB BRIO 10 from E-Flite that I got at the LHS back in March. The only thing I unwrapped was the instruction book. Everything else is still in the plastic bags untouched. With it I hae the E-Flite Power 10 outrunner brushless motor, the E-Flite 40A brushless speed control, and an APEX 2100mAh 3S1P LiPo pack, all are NIP, untouched. I've lost interest in this as a project. I paid $400 for all this athe the LHS, will sell for $375 shipped or trade towards a nice 120 size pattern plane. Email me off list at falcondoc at sbcglobal.net

  Thanks.......Jim