[NSRCA-discussion] Brio 10

Dean Funk deanfunk1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 07:47:18 AKDT 2006

I agree with Jay,

I was using a smaller motor with the storm, a very
reputable electric flight hobbyshop sold me all this
stuff and justified it with the same "25A continuous
and 35A surge" statement.... saying I should be fine
and go fly it...  NOT

I don't think it's the hobbyshops fault as we both
read the specs and thought it was a good set-up-

regardless - it's all history now..... and maybe a
lesson learned on my end...

I got a waste can full on these little planes ; )

=== message truncated ===