[NSRCA-discussion] Newbie question - Don't ask, don't tell.

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Tue May 16 11:34:32 AKDT 2006

Hmmm..."The Downwind Turn", it is interesting to note that Air Progress
magazine did the same thing in about 1973-74.   It was a columnist
battle of the downwind turn controversy hosted in articles by Mike
Dillon and Barry Schiff.  Hey, another good topic is "Region of reversed
command" (just try that one on the FAA)....it all has the same effect as
snaps...controversy!!!!

Chris