[NSRCA-discussion] Michigan Monsoon update

DoWayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 07:09:54 AKDT 2006

It's the same down here in central Ohio, rain forecasted ever day till
Tuesday. The temps are supposed to climb all the way to the mid 60's by the
end of the week. :( It looks like nobody in D4 land is going to get any
practice. The sun did come out this morning for about 3 minutes but quickly
went back in hiding.
Dowayne