[NSRCA-discussion] Michigan Monsoon update

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 05:55:28 AKDT 2006

 Hey Bob at least nobody in the area is getting practice. Think of all the fuel we are saving.
   -Mike

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Well, we are in day six of rainy weather, still no
break in sight. The sun did come out for a few minutes
yesterday afternoon so I got my grass cut (right
before a thunderstorm rolled through). The forcast for
Wednesday improves to "Isolated Thunderstorms", but
rain is still predicted every day out through May 24. :(

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com