[NSRCA-discussion] weight limits for electrics?

Dave Lockhart davel322 at comcast.net
Sun May 14 18:19:47 AKDT 2006

Yes they are a PIA and I don't want to spend the extra time either.

IMAC essentially has no limits, excepting the AMA 55 lb limit which is not
really a factor.

Bigger flies better, period.  If an IMAC guy went through the fuss to build
the monstrous bipe with wingspan similar to the big monoplanes, it would be
"bigger" and it would fly better.  No one wants to deal with that hassle and
expense.

A 2M bipe is bigger than a 2M monoplane.  The 2M being bigger will fly
better, period.  And it will be more expense and it will result in some
number of current day pattern competitors leaving the event.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

DaveL322 at comcast.net

  _____