[NSRCA-discussion] weight limits for electrics?

Robert Mairs robertm at sssnet.com
Sun May 14 17:26:27 AKDT 2006

I don't buy into the bipe theory.  Bipes are a PIA.  I wouldn't want to spend a half hour setting up and tearing down every day I went out flying.  If bipes are so dominating why don't you see them on the IMAC circuit?  They don't have any size or weight restrictions and they strive for the same type performance we do, yet they're a rarity.  They're nice to see and may show up, but a flight line full of bipes, I doubt it.