[NSRCA-discussion] weight limits for electrics?

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun May 14 16:06:18 AKDT 2006

I understood that the definition of model airplane states that weigh has to be below 5 Kg.  That is consider international.  The only exception is the scale that is a little higher.  I am not sure if this single reason is going to make difficult to change the rule for F3A.  For sure is going to help the gas engines.  I don't think electric power plants are having a weigh problem.

Vicente Bortone

From: "John Ferrell" <johnferrell at earthlink.net>

Yummy! Big Biplanes are coming in quantity!

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US