[NSRCA-discussion] Hysol 9462

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Sat May 13 15:51:24 AKDT 2006

Stuart

It appears that the current stock of tubes aren't filled evenly. As a
result, with new cylinders, a good deal of one material is dispensed before
any of the other and may not be noticed if using the mixing tube. The two
materials are brown and white and should mix evenly in a 1-1 ratio, excess
of either will prevent proper curing. I "wasted" a good bit of the brown
material, before attaching the mixing tube, from new cylinders today -
however the properly mixed epoxy cured normally.

On the plus side, the cap has been redesigned to prevent cross-over mixing
and blockage of the cylinder tip. Clearly the best epoxy available for our
use.

Earl