[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: High Speed, Coreless Servo

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri May 12 16:04:08 AKDT 2006

Lessee, 129 kilos and change times 2.2 = damn!!! You're still a few short b4
you catch me.
(VBG)

Must be a slow Friday night with too much rain around and nothing to do. I
agree the airtronics servos that Eddie suggested sound good to me too, assuming
they were lightweight and accurate. I'd bet they cost less than Futs or JRs

Matt

In a message dated 5/12/2006 6:57:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,