[NSRCA-discussion] High Speed, Coreless Servo

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri May 12 09:01:51 AKDT 2006

As an Airtronics guy I have to jump in.  Bob Kane is correct...the 94357
is the hot setup from our line of servos.  Easily converted to nylon
gears and with a 5 cell pack, the speed is .07 with 125oz/in of torque.

And to Chad's point...there was more than one sponsored (NOT Atx
sponsored that is)  Heli flyer using the 94157 (predecessor to the 357)
on their tail rotors when it first came out because of it's speed.

-Mark