[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Advanced Schedule

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Thu May 11 04:08:53 AKDT 2006

Hi Chris,

I think you've got it right, the original idea was to narrow the gap for
the newer (lower experienced) pilots and to help them to advance.
Coincidentally you and I flew Intermediate at the same time and our move
to Advanced was right after the 2004 Nats.  I'm trying Masters this
season, and there didn't seem to be much of a difficulty increase (and
I'd heard this from other Midwest pilots who moved from Advanced last
season). Hey, if a person can master stringing the maneuvers together
with perfect geometry, smooth flow &  energy management, they will have
nothing to fear moving to any sequence:)

Take care...
Chris W.