[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Advanced Schedule

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue May 9 17:59:07 AKDT 2006

Jon: I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!! I fought this tooth and nail last
year and caught a LOT of flack from Joe and Troy. I understand that they
have to defend the positions they took, but you have hit the nail on the
head. You willl not have seen an inverted entry or exit until you get the
Masters!

Terry T.