[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Advanced Schedule

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue May 9 16:58:41 AKDT 2006

Guys,
 For some reason we keep confusing the issue. The schedules should demand a
certain level of skill that progresses up to the highest level. That's all.
Remember, you can practice ANY maneuvers that you want to. The schedules
represent a certain level of competence and skill by which you will be
judged. Not a mandatory practice routine. Just because you're flying
Intermediate doesn't mean you can't spend a whole day practicing snaps and
slow rolls. Don't look at the schedules as the ONLY maneuvers that you
should be practicing. Look at them as the maneuvers that you should be
Mastering. Practice whatever you want. If you think practicing rolling
circles will make you do better slow rolls, then have at it. I was given
some very sage advice last season when I was thinking about moving up to 403
right after the NATs this year. Let's just say I won't be thinking about
doing that until next season. We worked really hard on the schedules and
there was a good plan behind them (thanks to Troy). I think if you look
closely at what we did, you'll see the logic.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com