[NSRCA-discussion] Trim change, post script

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 02:58:41 AKDT 2006

I do want to thank Gray for posting the COE numbers
for carbon and glass composite yesterday. I did the
math on the COE number Gray posted yesterday, and
assuming a 20 degree F change in temperature and a 30"
control rod length, came up with a delta of .003".
With a 1" control horn the angular change at the
elevator would be .172 degrees. Not nothing, but too
small to cause the problems I was experiencing. That
was the clue that something else was wrong.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com