[NSRCA-discussion] Peach Pattern Classic June 3-4th.

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Mon May 8 08:34:37 AKDT 2006

Hello,

I have posted a contest flyer for those who are interested. Please go to this link...
http://flyinggriffins.org/2006%20Flying%20Griffins/Events/index.html

In previous years, the hotel rooms always seemed to fill up quickly. I called the Jameson Inn and Holiday Inn Express and both seemed to have plenty of rooms available. The prices and phone numbers are on the flyer.

I hope to see a bunch of people there. BTW, we had enough midairs there last year to last us for several more years, so that shouldn't be a problem ;-)

Thanks,
Emory Schroeter.