[NSRCA-discussion] OS140RX pump issues

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Mon May 8 06:04:06 AKDT 2006

Dave

  Are you the same Dave that has a build thread for a CA extra on RCU? I'm just finishing one and I'm looking for info on CG.

  Colin.

Dave Smith <davidsmith at ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:
          Colin:    I have an OS 140RX pump that went AWOL last year.  I have no idea what is wrong with it,and am not interested in disassembling it.
  If you can give me your mailing address I can send it to you.

  Dave Smith,Halifax,N.S.