[NSRCA-discussion] OS140RX pump issues

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sun May 7 17:33:42 AKDT 2006

Colin,
Dave's generous offer is your best bet.  However, from your description it might be the case that you did not reassemble it properly.  There is usually a more durable, abrasion resistant diaphram that the spring pushes against, and a spacer between this diaphram and the one that controls the flow (with the flaps) so the pressure pulses have some space to work.  It's easy to misalign the important flapper diaphram, or flip it, but to crease it is not something I've seen.  Good Luck.
--Lance