[NSRCA-discussion] OS140RX pump issues

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun May 7 04:19:48 AKDT 2006

I think you are correct.  I believe that OS don't sell the kit to rebuild the pump.

VB

From: colin chariandy <cchariandy at yahoo.ca>

After having some bearing related problems with the RX I took a look inside the pump just to verify no crap accumulated. Unfortunately I did not ensure the coil spring was properly centred and now the diaphram is creased. Is there any way to find a replacement or do I have to buy the entire pump assembly?

Colin.