[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder Servo - 9152 way to go!

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Wed May 3 14:11:15 AKDT 2006

Thanks for the tip Jim. I have noticed that Futaba have a 9153 servo in
their range. I assume same physical specs but different gearing to give more
speed and less torque. It is .15sec / 60 degree with 15Kg of torque. How do
these servos operate on a 5.6volt regulated supply?

Regards,

Peter

Peter Pennisi

Pentagon Systems QLD Pty Ltd