[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Primer / Aerobatic Seminar

Arch Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Tue May 2 16:03:15 AKDT 2006

Just a reminder about the Pattern Primer / Aerobatic Seminar I'm having this
weekend in St. Clairsville, OH.

Saturday May 6th I'm going to be holding an aerobatic seminar / pattern
primer for anyone who is interested.  It will be held in St. Clairsville,
OH, 1 hour 45 minutes east of Columbus on I-70.  The airport is less than a
mile from I-70.  The field is 3000' paved private airfield.  I'm going to
take a lot of what I learned from the Myrtle Beach seminar earlier this
month and try to pass it along.  It will cover basic airplane setup and
trimming.  Also help with coaching and learning sequences.  Anyone in any
class is invited to come help or come just to fly.

Hope to see some of you there,

Arch Stafford