[NSRCA-discussion] An education in balsa usage for pattern

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 04:32:55 AKST 2006

.
That's called the "placebo effect"; a story Boeing made up just to get
pilots to fly their airplanes . . .
.
.
.
Just kidding!!  They make great airplanes. . . British Airways B-747 lost an
engine on the LAX - Heathrow flight soon after takeoff.  They continued the
flight across the U.S. and Atlantic to complete the flight.  Great marks for
the airplane and BA customer service - as for judgement, I don't know. . .
.
.
.

--