[NSRCA-discussion] Monokote Color Codes for PPG DCC paint

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Wed Mar 29 09:02:44 AKST 2006

It may also be helpful to know that you can go down to your local auto paint
store and take a sample of any color (monokote, ultracoat, wing panel, etc.)
and they can use an optical analyzer that will tell them exactly how to mix
the paint to match the color. I've done this before and the matches were
absolutely perfect!

Keith Black