[NSRCA-discussion] An education in balsa usage for pattern

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 14:19:37 AKST 2006

Dick Hanson wrote a 2-part series on building lightly in 3-D Flyer
recently.  He spoke of using balsa, spruce, and thin plywood to maximize
strength while minimizing weight.

Another excellent article I have read was by Keith Shaw, who is a master and
visionary designer of large electric scale planes over the last 25 years or
more.  I will try to find my copy of it, but I downloaded it from the
internet.