[NSRCA-discussion] TP 1010 testing

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Mar 28 12:34:07 AKST 2006

On Mar 28, 2006, at 3:24 PM, Robert Mairs wrote:

> I cked out the FMA charger also before buying, actually it was the
> one I
> wanted to get.  Still using tp paks I asked the question on the fma
> board
> how this charger would work with the tp paks, they ignored my
> question.  I
> assume that it would have to charge through the balance connector?
> Would
> the connector be able to handle the 6amps+?  or was it a stupid
> question?  I
> know they plan on coming out with tp connectors.

FMA has a curious attitude toward dealers and customers.  They
sometimes act as though we are the great unwashed and shouldn't be
asking questions; we should just buy their stuff and use it, because
it's the best you can buy.  If you don't believe me, just try asking
a tough question to one of them at the Toledo show in a week or so.

Ron Van Putte

>>> 32min   2.78amps, 4390mah
>>> 33min   2.33amps, 4437mah
>>> 34min   2.13amps, 4474mah