[NSRCA-discussion] Plans for small electric pattern

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Mar 27 20:32:11 AKST 2006

Ron,
 Now you're scaring me. In 1977 I was still in grade school saving up for a
Jr. Falcon and waiting for the latest issue of Flying Models. Actually all
of the pattern gurus were my heroes back then (Don Lowe, you, Dean, Kraft,
etc.). Well, if I can make it over to watch some of you guys fly at the NATs
this year, then all I need to do is find a Ferrari for the ride home and it
will be a good trip. On second thought, never mind - my airplanes won't fit
in a Ferrari.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com