[NSRCA-discussion] D3 Judging clinic needed?

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 27 18:28:17 AKST 2006

Hello,

I received an email from a D3 pilot asking if we will be having a judging clinic this year. We had one last year in Andersonville, GA. However, I realize that there may be some people that were unable to attend that and need a judging clinic prior to going to NATS. What I would like to get is a head count of people that need a clinic this year. We are considering possibly doing this at the Andersonville or Harvest, AL contest. Lamar Blair has offered to do the clinic. Please email me if you need the class and let me know which contest date you prefer.

Andersonville is scheduled for June 3-4 and Harvest is the following weekend, June 10-11.

Thanks,
Emory Schroeter, D3VP
emorydmd at earthlink.net