[NSRCA-discussion] Canopy Paint Update

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 19:25:16 AKST 2006

Mike,
Yes its the Temptation canopy. I actually like the way it looks on the Focus
much better than the original Focus canopy so thanks a ton for that!
Dennis,
Thanks! Next time I'll definitely take your favorite color into
consideration, that is, only if it'll gain me a few points....wink wink.
John,
Yes we were surprised at how easy it was to make an even coat. Especially
after it was thinned and was sprayed on with an airbrush instead of the can.