[NSRCA-discussion] Plans for small electric pattern

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Mar 26 18:07:31 AKST 2006

I just finished an electric version of the 1974 Dick Sarpolis design,
Whiplash!
The plane has a fully symetrical foam wing. 48" span., 385 Sq in, and I
kept the weight to 31.8oz, including a 1500 3 cell LiPo.
Have not had a chance to fly it yet, but have been flying a 3 1/4#
version with an OS 32 w/ tuned pipe for over 10 years. The wet version
flys just greaat, and I am very anxious to get the E version in the air.
I have the original plans, and I have made templates for all the major
parts, so I could create a "short kit" if you want.

Terry T.