[NSRCA-discussion] Canopy Paint Update

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 16:18:16 AKST 2006

Looks good Scott. to bad it's not pink.Now your going to make me change the color combination of my plane

  Dennis

  Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me info on painting a canopy a while back. I used a charcoal Dupli-Color auto spray and thinned it. I applied it with an airbrush and it worked phenominally. Thanks again for everyones tips! I've attached a pic of the finished canopy. _______________________________________________
NSRCA-discussion mailing list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org