[NSRCA-discussion] 2 Meter Pattern Plane

skyjules1 at comcast.net skyjules1 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 08:58:53 AKST 2006

Bob,
I have a professionally built and finished 2 M Finesse 2 + 2. It has never been flown, nor has the airborne package been
installed. It is set up for pull/pull elevators and uses the MK dual bellcrank. It also uses MK retracts. It has a Hyde-type
engine mount installed and other things. If interested you can contact me. I have attached a photo of the predecessor to
show the plane and the color scheme.
Thanks,
Jules

From: "Bob Pastorello" <rcaerobob at cox.net>

Okay - here's a question, gents.... I have a friend who REALLY wants to buy a 2M pattern airplane, New, not a "builders' kit", and he does NOT want an Abbra, Brio, Impact, Genesis, Pinnacle, or Vivat

WHAT is available out there??

Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net