[NSRCA-discussion] 2 Meter Pattern Plane

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 06:04:47 AKST 2006

 I saw some guy selling a real nice Giles 202 on RCU recently. Do a search the price was really cheap. Mike

JonLowe at aol.com wrote:          In a message dated 3/26/2006 7:42:04 AM Central Standard Time, rcaerobob at cox.net writes:
    Okay - here's a question, gents.... I have a friend who REALLY wants to buy a 2M pattern airplane, New, not a "builders' kit", and he does NOT want an Abbra, Brio, Impact, Genesis, Pinnacle, or Vivat

  WHAT is available out there??

Bob Pastorello
http://www.rcaerobats.net/
rcaerobob at cox.net

  Try the Tojeiro, here, at the bottom of the page (they have it in three sizes, PRTT0407 is the 2 meter version:

  http://www.imex-model.com/protechpage5.htm

  Built up, finished in Ultracote.  Saw it at the Perry show.  Looked pretty good.

  Or he could go with an OTOP.

  Jon Lowe