[NSRCA-discussion] rookie judge

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Sat Mar 25 05:10:45 AKST 2006

Yes, it definitely took some skill to get the plane to rotate and stay on
the ground with the nose gear off the ground before smoothly taking off.
Same for the landing with the nose gear up for a bit on rollout.

Anyone know the thinking behind 0 to 10?  Seems that flying judged on
precision would not include a perfect score on a takeoff just jerked into
the sky.

Stuart

  _____