[NSRCA-discussion] rookie judge

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 17:36:24 AKST 2006

Pat, we will be conducting a judging seminar the Sunday prior the start so even if you had other seminar exposure in your district, I urge you to attend.

Yes it will be a bit intimidating when you sit the chair for the very first time. HOWEVER, that passes quickly and you wll get into a groove. The best part about judging at the highest level we have in this country, the Nats, is it will help your own flying immensely. If you are halfway serious about this game (you have to be if you are attending), don't lose that opportunity. You will learn more in a few hours than you do in couple years back home.

MattK