[NSRCA-discussion] Grand Strand Contest next weekend

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Mar 24 08:59:42 AKST 2006

Jon:
I don't know what others are going to do, but the Conway Inn, (which is
where everybody stayed when we were using the old field) is about 32 miles
from the Green Sea field.  So, rather than put up with the travel time, it
seems that many of the folks are staying at the Carolina Inn.  (I have
already made reservations)Upside is that the Carolina Inn is only 3 yrs.
old, and, last year, was in good shape.  Haven't seen the Conway Inn in a
lot of years; might be O.K.  Gary Harris, who has stayed there in Conway for
the past 2 yrs. has bitten the bullet and will be staying at the Carolina
Inn.
Boy, I sure miss the old field!
And, as always, YMMV.
Bill Glaze