[NSRCA-discussion] Hatori 725 & 821 Short pipes

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 20:25:58 AKST 2006

The Asano has a metal tap on the side for fastening onto the cylinder head to prevent header from coming loose. In addition, they comes in 10, 20 and 30 mm rise, the Hatori only comes in 10, or 25 mm rise. Although, the Hatori cost about US$46.00 as compared to Asano's $110.00, both order direct from Hobbynet, Japan.