[NSRCA-discussion] Dodged a Bullet Today!!!!

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Wed Mar 22 10:51:38 AKST 2006

Nope!,...... I think that I might have also had a similar experience
with the Astro charger.
I had a pak that had been in storage for about 3 weeks and decided
to top it off before flying, but noticed when I connected it to the
charger that it started out at the maximum voltage and started
increasing from there into territory I had never seen
before.Recognizing that I had never seen voltages this high
displayed on the screen before, I immediately terminated the charge.
This all happened within a period of 15-20 seconds.
G.