[NSRCA-discussion] Dodged a Bullet Today!!!!

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 22 08:13:08 AKST 2006

 Eric from what I've read that's the problem with the 109 and why it goes
to the higher cell count if a almost full 3 cell then thinks it's a 4 cell.
I have tried to find the manual online with no luck. This is also why I
waited for the Thunder power charger and balancer that work together.
 You are very lucky and thank you for posting as it could save someone
else, I'm sure it was a spooky experience.

Steven Maxwell

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4056141/anchors_4064428/mpage_1/key_/ancho
r/tm.htm#4064428See