[NSRCA-discussion] Dodged a Bullet Today!!!!

Rick Kent knowhow3 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 22 06:40:21 AKST 2006

The best rule is to stick with well established safety procedures when
charging LiPo batteries. Only if LiPo users can't get that into their heads,
would sticking with glow be the best rule. At least they would stand less
chance of burning up their home or vehicle or killing someone.

It's simply a matter of being smarter than your equipment, and then acting
like it--every time :-)

It's usually the 'every time' part we humans have trouble with.

Rick