[NSRCA-discussion] Lakin house

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Sun Mar 19 19:17:10 AKST 2006

I just got an e-mail from Dave von Linsowe which was a forward from Chris and Diana Lakin. As you've probably heard, their home was hit by a Tornado. The good news is that nobody is hurt. The bad news, punctuated by photos, is that their house is in shambles. It appears that most of the roof was torn off and Chris says the portion they used for Gator RC was the hardest hit. They're not able to live in it and are seriously considering whether or not to rebuild for the second time in two years (fire two years ago). Thought I'd let you all know.

Verne Koester