[NSRCA-discussion] Planes For Sale

jeff jcarrish at pattern-craft.com
Sat Mar 18 07:07:53 AKST 2006

Just finished two planes for what ended up being a 2 contest season.  That
leaves me with too many birds.  I decided to keep my old faithful wooden
plane and posted the new ones on the NSRCA Swap Shop.

For Sale are two new fiberglass versions of the wooden Olimpic I've flown
the last 2 years to the NATS Masters Finals.  They were manufactured by
Quique's buddy who makes the Brio but did not end up being marketed in the
USA.  I flight tested the prototype, lost it in a midair, and ordered these
for the 2006 season.

Since all designs end up being "transportable" from manufacturer to
manufacturer, I'd call these a cross between the Eclipse, which I flight
tested and flew for two years, and the Brio.  Construction is a
fiberglass/foam/fiberglass fuselage and balsa/foam wings and stabs.  Finish
is DuPont base/clearcoat and Monokote.  Both are ready for your engine and
radio.  Already installed are Gator wing and stab adjusters, nose ring
mount, dual elevator pushrod type system, hinged and sealed elevators and
ailerons, and removable rudder.  The firewall is even spotted for the engine
mount.  I estimate a finished weight in the range of 10 1/4 pounds with a
140DZ and full size servos.

Price is $1,450 each plus shipping.

Contact me by PM for further details.

Jeff