[NSRCA-discussion] Ocala contest

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Mar 17 06:42:56 AKST 2006

Ron:
The field does look absolutely gorgeous.  See my previous posting to Jim
Ivey; just can't make it this time, but I'll keep a sharp eye out for the
next one, with the hope I can make it.  Ernie told me in Punta Gorda that he
was basically out of modeling for about 7 years while he was building his
home; he is now back, and is proving he's willing to participate.  Maybe
with a little infusion of enthusiasm, the club will be more receptive to
pattern.  We can hope so.

Bill Glaze