[NSRCA-discussion] Data Exchange for JR TX

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Fri Mar 17 03:00:25 AKST 2006

Morning, all.  I recently installed a system on my PC which replaces the JR Data Safe product.  In addition to limitless storage abilities, the RotorSoft "Data Exchange" for JR (only) permits storage of ALL models, in- PC modification of all settings, names, etc., and conversion from 10X to 9303 0r 8103A, 8103DT.  This provides a LOT of flexibility between users of similar models and DIFFERENT JR transmitters.

What I like BEST, so far, is how easy it is to install and use.  It's a USB capable interface, works with Win XP and downward OS's, and it WORKS.

Modifying a model, saving under a different name, then SENDING to a "new" model in your tx permits easy testing of any PC-based changes you've made.
    And yes - if those changes are "flown" on a good sim, you ***CAN*** see the results....

There will be a write up on my website in the next couple days.  Just thought I'd share this with guys I know tweak their TX's perpetually..... it is available from Great Britain, Mark Christy of Rotor Soft Products, Ltd.
http://www.rotarsoft.com/  will take you there, and there is a limited-capability free download to let you browse some of the design features.

More news at 10 !!!

Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net