[NSRCA-discussion] Help Needed--Off-Topic (Cap 21 88" WS / GPGiantScale from 1980's)

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Thu Mar 16 11:53:31 AKST 2006

I'm interested to see the answer to Dave's question of whose kit.  I
have a NIB Byron Cap 21 kit and it is the injection molded all-foam
version which is designed to be monokoted as with the Byron Pitts.   I
think the thing would probably do well with Glow (OS160 & pipe or Moki
210)....but I hear they used to call them the snapping caps with a gas
engine (how do you spell wing loading...) which at that time was
probably the Q35. ( Also the fear of a leaking gas tank in a foam
airplane???)

Chris