[NSRCA-discussion] Trans Tasman 06

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Mar 16 05:03:17 AKST 2006

Trans Tasman 06Tom:
You've just been treated to the IMAC version of Blind Man's Bluff.  I've seen other extremely experienced pilots get so bamfoozled that they had to bail out and call a "Break."  You are, obviously, extremely experienced, and still had the same experience as those others I mentioned.
But, it sure is fun and frustrating at the same time.  (If such is possible!<G>)  I had occasion to judge the Unlimited at the JR Challenge last year in Florida.  I believe I learned a few new words.
Bill Glaze