[NSRCA-discussion] Paint compatability

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 02:12:59 AKST 2006

Hey Everyone.  Am ready to start painting my Prestige.

  It comes painted in the mold from Poland.  I have been using a product called West-thane (inexpensive 2 part substitute to PPG stuff)

  My question is

  What is the best way to check for compatabitlity between the current model color and the new paint?  Where should I put a test patch if that is the recommendation (in an exhaust zone or not)  What should I be looking for and how long does it take to occur.

  THanx in advance

  Ed

  ps, yes to those inquiring minds it will be pink purple and yellow, as always:):)