[NSRCA-discussion] Landmark for e-pattern: >1C charging

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Wed Mar 15 04:32:20 AKST 2006

Better news is the battery manufacturer that is giving 6 months of warranty.  See the add in the last k-Factor. I think is called Falcon Batteries.  I never seen the brand but the fact that they are giving 6 months warranty is very important.  I hope that the competition start to see this trend and we see warranty going up to a year.

Who is using those batteries?  Reports good or bad are welcome.

Regards,

Vicente Bortone

From: "Cameron Smith" <dentdoc007 at adelphia.net>