[NSRCA-discussion] ProLine Box

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Tue Mar 14 20:06:38 AKST 2006

For Ed Alt,

I have a ProLine that I converted to fly a flight simulator. No electronics
but the sticks are just fine along with switches etc. If you are interested
email me privately and I will send pictures  or put them on my site and
entertain an offer. This one would probably do nicely to make a newbie!

I also have one that is on 53. something or other, a box of servos and
receivers. If anyone is interested. I will also take pics and entertain an
offer. This one has the long ProLine sticks on it! Again please email me
privately at roho2 at rcpattern.com. This is the one I came in second in Open
Expert Pattern at the Lake Charles NATs in 1978! (Ron Van will remember that
one!)

Let me know!
Ed Hartley
roho2 at rcpattern.com